Interwin recognizes the need for a responsible attitude towards gambling and we want our players to have fun. For a minority of players, gambling can become an addictive behaviour which can lead to a range of problems. Gambling should be seen as a form of entertainment and never to the extend of burdening your life and others around you. Nothing should get in the way of your enjoyment with Interwin so bet responsibly.
Speak to our Customer Service for further assistance at any time.
Responsible Gambling Tips
Gambling is a form of entertainment. Here are some tips to protect yourself:
- Don’t think of gambling as a way to make money.
- Always gamble with money that you can afford to lose.
- Never chase losses.
- Set a money limit.
- Set a time limit.
- Don’t gamble when you are depressed or upset.
- Balance gambling with other activities.
Problem Gambling Warning Signs
Here are potential signs of gambling problem:
- Constantly thinking or talking about gambling.
- Spending more time or money on gambling than you can afford.
- Finding it difficult to control, stop, or cut down gambling.
- Feeling a sense of emptiness or loss when not gambling.
- Gambling more in order to win back losses or get out of financial trouble.
- Borrowing money, selling things and committing criminal acts in order to get money for gambling.
- Having increased debt, unpaid bills, or other financial troubles because of your gambling.
- Often gambling until all of your money is gone.
- Needing to gamble with larger amounts of money or for longer periods of time in order to get the same feeling of excitement.
- Experiencing extreme highs from gambling wins and extreme lows from gambling losses.
- Gambling to escape personal problems or to relieve feelings of anxiety, depression, anger, or loneliness.
- Getting irritated more easily or having less patience when dealing with normal, everyday activities.
- Having arguments with friends or family about money and gambling.
- Refusing to discuss gambling with others or lying to cover it up.
- Hiding bills, past due notices, winnings, or losses from your partner or family member.
- Gambling instead of attending family or other social functions.
- Neglecting work, family or household responsibilities because of gambling.
- Thoughts of suicide due to negative effects of gambling addiction.
If you are concerned in any way about your gambling, reach out for help immediately. Contact the following websites for independent and non-judgemental advice:
BeGambleAware is an international NGO that is constantly helping gamblers to reduce or quit any addicted gambling activities. There is a big different between casual playing and hard-core gambling, and this is usually unnoticed by any gambler themselves. The three aspects of BeGambleAware’s mission is, firstly, to instruct the public about the importance and danger of addicted gambling. Second, to enhance the activities to prevent the factors of the issue. Lastly, saving people who are currently facing gambling-related issues by offering professional assist, counsel, and guidance.
- Name : BeGambleAware
- Contact Number : +44 808 802 0133
- Email : email@example.com
- Website : https://about.gambleaware.org/
One of the leading providers of information, counsel, and help for the people facing any problems related to gambling. GamCare has been offering the sympathetic services to the people since they started operating in 1997. They have been helping people by offering one-to-one counsel, advice, emotional support, and more. People may contact GamCare via phone call, email, forums, or even the 24/7 live chat on their official website.
- Name : GamCare
- Contact Number : +44 207 801 7000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : https://www.gamcare.org.uk/
Preventing Under Age Gambling
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to register for an account or play at Interwin. Our verification systems in place will aid us in preventing under age users from accessing Interwin. Any provisioning of incorrect or dishonest information about a player’s age will have all deposits refunded and any winnings forfeited.
If you are sharing devices with your children, we recommend you use parental controls to restrict their access through the following websites:
To safeguard that minors do not access our site. We advise you to do these listed following precautions below:
- Use child protection software to block remote gambling sites.
- Do not leave the computer unattended when logged on to our site.
- Do not share bank account details with minors.
- Do not leave “Save Password” enabled on the login screen.
- Create separate profile for minors on the computers.
If you feel you are no longer able to control your gambling or gamble safely, we offer you the option to self-exclude from betting with us. To begin the cooling off period as outlined below, please visit your account preferences.
For the majority of people, gambling is an enjoyable leisure and entertainment activity. But for some, gambling can have negative impacts. As a result, we have developed this policy to communicate our approach to responsible gambling and minimizing harm to consumers who may be vulnerable to problem gambling.
- What is Responsible Gambling?
“Responsible Gambling” is a broad concept that aims to ensure gambling is conducted in a manner whereby the potential for harm associated with problem gambling is minimized. It respects the responsibility of individuals for their own actions, but also acknowledges a responsibility on the part of service providers.
- What is Problem Gambling?
Problem gambling occurs when a person loses control over their gambling, particularly the amount of money gambled and the amount of time devoted to gambling.
- Customer Care Principles
At www.stake.com we want to be an industry leader in providing a safe environment for our customers. We actively encourage and promote responsible gambling practices and provide tools to assist our customers in maintaining control of their gambling.
- Responsible Gambling Policy
We are committed to sharing responsibility, with Governments and communities and individuals, for helping customers control their gambling, and helping problem gamblers to identify their problem and seek assistance.
Some of the ways that we do this are:
- allowing our customers to self-exclude (either temporarily or permanently) from betting with us;
- Providing Responsible Gambling information and messages to our customers;
- training our staff about Responsible Gambling at induction and at least once each year;
- and referring our customers affected by problem gambling to gambling-related support services.
We aim to achieve the following outcomes:
- minimizing the extent of gambling related harm to individuals and the broader community;
- enabling customers to make informed decisions about their gambling practices;
- enabling people adversely affected by gambling to have access to timely and appropriate assistance and information;
- promoting a shared understanding between individuals, communities, the gambling industry and Government of responsible gambling practices;
- and ensuring the gambling industry provides safe and supportive environments for the delivery of gambling products and services.
As a responsible operator, we are committed to protecting minors by actively taking steps to exclude minors from placing a wager using our betting platforms. Our services are designed to appeal to, and be used by persons who are at least 18 years old.
- Filtering Options
Filtering options can be enabled to help prevent persons from entering online casinos or online sports betting websites. If minors have access to the device that you use to access our betting platforms, we encourage you to use filtering software to prevent access to our betting platforms by minors.
- Additional Help
In the case of needed help please contact our support team at email@example.com or on our live chat system and one of our agents will be able to give you the details of associations and help phone numbers available in your country.
- Conditions and Processes
To self-exclude means to stop betting or gambling for a set time. Self-exclusion can be temporary or permanent.
By requesting one of our self-exclusion time periods on offer you agree to the following terms and conditions, which will be effective from the minute you receive a confirmation email of your chosen self-exclusion, this email will be sent to the email address used to register your account only and will display the date of self-exclusion completion.
Requests made via our Chat function will not be actioned. However, a customer support agent will direct you to our customer support email service.
On receipt of an email request for account closure, the requested account and any linked accounts will be placed on our first stage, 24-hr cooling off period which will disable your account or accounts, allowing no gambling activity. Once this time has passed; while your account or accounts remain closed, a customer support agent will inform you of the 1-week, 1-month, 6-months and permanent self-exclusions available. There will be no variation of these time periods. To proceed with this process, we will require an email response. If we do not receive a response within a further 24-hrs, your account will be reopened and confirmed by email.
If after reviewing our self-exclusion options you decide you would like to proceed with a permanent self-exclusion, you will be required to set an exclusion period when prompted. On occasion, we might decide to place an account on a short self-exclusion period if we believe it to be needed and or beneficial to the customer. This will be communicated by email; the above terms and conditions will apply.
When you request, or we deem it necessary, to add a self-exclusion, all remaining funds left in your account will be returned to you manually.
You are not permitted to leave any balance in your account during a self-exclusion time period. You will not be able to access your account to withdraw any funds during your requested self-exclusion. If you have an account affected by a self-exclusion that has any active bets, the Cash Out function will be applied at the point of self-exclusion confirmation. Bets will not be void; stakes will not be returned or remain active throughout a self-exclusion time period. Bets will not be reinstated after a self-exclusion completion.
Once a self-exclusion is applied to your account, it will stay in place until the request time has finished, it will not be reversed or decreased for any reason. Permanent self-exclusions will remain closed indefinitely.
We will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure compliance with our responsible gambling self-exclusion policy. However,you accept that we will not be held responsible or liable if you attempt to open any new account or indeed succeed. In addition, we will not be held liable or accountable if you continue to deposit and wager using additional accounts which have previously not been disclosed. Any future wagers, Reward funds and entries in any promotions during a requested self-exclusion time will be forfeited, resulting in no return of stakes or payment of winnings. We will not be able to reinstate these if the account is reopened after the self-exclusion period. After self-exclusion you acknowledge that:
- You should not attempt to, deposit or place any wager on any of your accounts from which you have requested to be excluded during your selected self-exclusion.
- You should not attempt or proceed to open any new accounts during your self-exclusion period, or indefinitely if a permanent self-exclusion has been selected.
- If you succeed in opening a new account during a self-exclusion period, we will endeavour to close any and all such accounts at our earliest detection.
- Our responsibility is only to take reasonable steps to prevent you from gambling on any of our products. It is also the customer’s responsibility to refrain from breaching these agreed terms.
- A self-exclusion request is a voluntary request made by you. If you proceed to act contrary to such a request, nor any of its employees or affiliated persons shall be held accountable or liable for any losses you may suffer. Any losses incurred during yourself-exclusion period will not be refunded.
- If you act contrary to a self-exclusion request, we retain discretion to terminate or void any wagers you have placed and to take other appropriate action. Also, if we have suspicions or further investigation provides evidence that you have actively attempted to disguise the source of your account or accounts, which affects our ability to block your account or accounts promptly, the company retains discretion to terminate or void any wagers you have placed and to take other appropriate action.
- Once your selected self-exclusion has come to an end, your account will automatically be reopened. However, you will receive an email confirmation of this information which will be sent to your registered email address.